- 1~5 USD ($)
Chromic Acid Fog Inhibitor
Perfluoro Alkyl Sulfonyl Quaternary Ammonium Iodides is ideal to be utilized as surfactants, and fire-fighting foam surfactant. This kind of chemical helps in keeping nice ability in lowering the surface tension no matter in alkaline, acid, and neutral medium. Also, it is utilized as an equalizing agent, wetting agent, light water extinguisher, spreading agent, welding auxiliary agent for electronic crest, and drainage & anti-oil, and anti-dirt for paper, leather and fiber making. The Perfluoro Alkyl Sulfonyl Quaternary Ammonium Iodides has 98% purity and can be availed 25kg drum packaging.
- CAS No.: 1652-63-7
- Trade name FT-134
- Chemical name: N,N-dimethyl,3-perfluorooctylsulfonylpropyl-aminium, iodide
- structure formula CF3(CF2)7SO2NHCH2CH2N+(CH3)3I-
- Molecular formula C14H16F17IN2O2S
- Molecular weight 725.9
- Appearance: Yellowish powder
- Water solubility: The aqueous solution at one percent concentration can form gelatin.
- Surface tension: 17mN/m (1% aqueous solution)
- 100000 Per Week
- 7 Days
Room 9f-C11, Caishen Square, East of Hankou Railway Station,, Wuhan, Hubei, 430000, China